Jobs in India/Bangalore
Pentagon Consultancy Services ( View company details )
Company Introduction: We are one of the front runner education Consultants based out of Bengaluru. Pentagon Education Services operates as a brand name under the banner of Patshala Education Pvt. Ltd. With around two decades of experience in the field of higher education we pioneer in the field of educational awareness and admission guidance to the students. We cater to a large and diverse number of colleges and courses in order to provide maximum choice to our students.
Engagement: Currently we are to engage Counseling Head / Sales Head Admissions to overtake the admission business as in-charge and lead a team of 10 – 15 student counselors for counseling prospective students for a variety of courses and recruitment to different colleges. The incumbent profile will be expected to drive the company’s efforts to achieve its sales targets for admission in Higher & professional education.
Designation: Sales Head Admissions
Experience: 9-15 yrs
Job type: Full time
Job Location: Bangalore
Education: Graduate/Post Graduate
• Be a part of the revenue planning committee for educational consulting business.
• Commit and achieve admission sales targets as per company’s growth plans.
• Take over the complete counseling initiative of the admission consulting business.
• Complete accountability for P&L of admission consulting business.
• Will be Heading and driving Counseling activities of the Organization.
• Develop, manage and coach Counseling team
• To be single point of contact for clients till the case is successfully converted.
• Ensure minimum escalation while upholding the company’s policy of quality services.
• Responsible for the overall Conversion & team targets in terms of number of closures achieved.
• Take decisions during counseling to assess students’ capability to undertake appropriate Courses
• Regular training of the team so as to keep them updated with various fee structure of courses.
• Coordinate with various Institutes to gather information about seat availability, fee structure etc.
• Actively participates and contributes to university visits, fairs and events whenever required.
• Develop a cordial relationship with the college authorities in order to get priority admissions for our students.
Desired Candidate Profile:
• Experience in handling College level admission
• Excellent Presentation & Communication Skills
• Result oriented individuals with a go getter attitude.
• Experience in driving Academic counseling team successfully
• Candidates with strong work ethic background are preferred.
• Hard working individuals looking for the right break to grow in a self driven environment.
Register Job Alert to get notified with new jobs