Jobs in Singapore/Kallang Pudding Road
Advance Laboratory System ( View company details )
Kallang Pudding Road
• Responsible for all on-site technical and engineering related matters
• Ensuring works carried out meet company’s quality standards & contractual requirements
• Involved in project planning, monitoring project progress and schedule
• To co-ordinate with the client, sub-contractors on all project aspects and when necessary, to provide all technical and non-technical resolutions followed by documentation
• Assisting Project Manager in monthly progress claims and monthly progress reports
• Ensuring Supervisors & Foremen meets client & regulatory work requirements
• Ensuring Environmental, Safety and Health practices are carried out at all times
• Propose cost-saving and value engineering solutions
• Other adhoc duties assigned from time to time
• Degree in Engineering / Equivalent
• Minimum 2 years of ACMV project experience in related fields
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Good knowledge of BIM and VDC will be a plus
• Organized, meticulous, with positive work attitude and sense of urgency
• Good interpersonal and analytical skills
• Able to start work on short notice
Attractive and rewarding remuneration package which commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered to the successful candidate.
Interested applicants, please apply with your current and expected salaries, full personal and career details, contact numbers and notice period required.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Register Job Alert to get notified with new jobs