Jobs in United Kingdom/Crewe
OVO Energy ( View company details )
• Documenting current production procedures and create Company standards to improve the efficiency
of the Production Department.
• Identify and implement continuous improvements to the Company’s production processes.
• Collaborate with Quality Department to identify and implement ongoing quality improvements.
• Maintain knowledge and technical expertise of current production best practices tools and techniques
and implement them in a reasonable and responsible manner.
• Develop and implement production processes for new products, product enhancements and product
changes. Install related fixtures and tooling, as required.
• Develop and implement enhanced production testing of products
• Minimize overall production costs while maximizing productivity.
• Collect, analyze, summarize and present production and process data, information and trends to
• Create and maintain accurate and current documentation of tool drawings, design concepts and
orders, in accordance with the Product Development and Quality Assurance functions.
• Source new equipment and material suppliers as required.
• Support process engineering change notice (ECN) and related Material Review Board (MRB)
activities, as required.
• Assist in the evaluation of returned materials/products.
• Review internal operational facility layouts for process improvement.
• Estimate staffing requirements, production times, and relative costs to provide data for operational
• Support the Pasternack Quality System.
• Lead, develop and mentor the Production team.
Register Job Alert to get notified with new jobs