Jobs in India/Bangalore
Evolet Technologies ( View company details )
Job Description For Career Counsellor
• Should Work Along With The Respective Reporting Manager / Center Manager Towards Ensuring The Center Profitability.
• Generate Walk-Ins Through Various Marketing Activities (Posting Ads,Addressing The Web Enquiry, E-Mailing, Cold Calling, SMS, Mailers Etc)
• Meeting The Enquiries And Counseling The Candidates Regarding The Courses Based On Their Educational Qualification And The Work Experience.
• Should Convince The Enquiry With An Appropriate Course That Suits His Academic Qualification And Further Enroll Him For The Course WithEvolet Technologies Center of Excellence.
• To Follow Up With The Enquiries And Increase The Rate Of Conversions.
• To Handle The Walk-In Enquiries Effectively By Regular Following Up With Them For Enrolment.
• To Meet The Registration / Admission Targets As Per Your Commitment For The Month.
• To Assist The Centre Admin In Further Collection From The Registered Candidates.
• At Times And As Needed To Ensure The Student - Faculty Co- Ordination Is Done.
• Assist The Placement Activates [Co-Ordination Between The Student And Placement Team]
• Responsible For The Individual Business Target And To Ensure Taken Targets Are Achieve
• Should Take The Initiatives To Self-Study Based On The Job Need And Must Be Able To Implement What Has Been Learnt.
• Must Be Open To Travel To Colleges / Corporate As And When Needed Along With The Bdes / Managers. Should Be Available To Give Needed Presentation In College Or Corporate If Needed.
• Should Work Towards Building And Maintaining The Brand Image Of The Company
• To Send In Their Daily Reports To The Centre Manager As Per The Specified Format. Or Any Report Asked As And When Needed.To Maintain The Decorum Of Your Cabin And Update The Notice Board Regularly. Should Maintain All The Needed Registers &Amp; Files As Per The Process.
These Apart, Even Other Duties May Also Be Assigned Which The Management Feels Necessary At Any Given Point Of Time.
• Bachelor’s degree or Masters
• Proficient With MS Office
• Good Understanding in IT Technologies is an added advantage
• Experience in Sales
• Must be able to work in a fast paced environment with strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Ability to work with targets
• Strong communications skills – written and verbal
• Flexible to work in a Start-up Environment
Reporting to: Center Head
Website - evolettechnologies.com& etcoe.in
Location – Behind RT Nagar Police Station
Forward your updated resume to rashmi(dot)m(at)evolettechnologies(dot)com or call 9900725045 to meet us
All the Best!!
Register Job Alert to get notified with new jobs