Jobs in India/UAE
VAMSYSTEMS ( View company details )
VAM SYSTEMS is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM SYSTEMS is currently looking for Availability and Service Continuity Analyst for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
• Minimum 3 years experience in planning and executing IT Services recovery plans
• Certification in ITIL.
• Participates in defining, analyzing, measuring and improving all aspects of availability of IT services.
• Assist with the production; analysis and rehearsal of business continuity and disaster recover plans with the objective of ensuring business continuity.
• Assists in defining availability and service continuity resources required for all aspects of IT infrastructure and systems.
• Perform various activities required for designing for high availability. This includes assessment of current infrastructure capabilities to support the business requirements.
• Support the development of integrated service continuity and availability plans and define the objectives and deliverables and the resources required to achieve these plans.
• Support the implementation of any rehearsals / tests of recovery procedures and tools; and identify vital records needed to facilitate critical process recovery.
• Assist in developing and maintaining standards for disaster recovery documentation and review changes in IT resources to ensure the effectiveness of the recovery procedures and backup capabilities.
• Report on the availability, reliability and maintainability of IT systems and infrastructure.
• Liaise with other sections within IT for testing the reliability, availability and recovery of existing IT services.
• Work with other IT functions to create and implement service continuity plans to identify and support critical IT processes, including systems’ availability, integrity and confidentiality.
• Identify risks for all existing and proposed IT infrastructure, service and assist in justifying countermeasures to protect the availability of the IT systems.
• Monitor and conduct trend analysis of the Availability, Reliability and Maintainability of IT components.
• Review IT Service and component availability and identify unacceptable levels of availability that impact the business and users according to established guidelines. Investigate the reasons for unacceptable availability.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 4 weeks)
The selected candidates shall join VAM SYSTEMS – UAE and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in UAE.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at email@example.com or call us + 91- 476 2681150.
Register Job Alert to get notified with new jobs