Jobs in India/Kolkata
JobGuru ( View company details )
1. Prepare and direct the preparation of audits, financial accounts and other reports.
2. Responsible for Pay roll, Payable, Receivable & submission.
3. Monitoring and distribution of payroll costs to appropriate general ledger accounts.
4. Prepare and maintain all various ledger accounts including reconciliation of the General Ledger, revenue accounts, Expenditure and Cash Balance on a daily, Monthly, Quarterly and yearly basis.
5. Prepare and distribution of wages, ESI, P.F etc…
6. Prepare and submission of Returns of Taxes like Income Tax, Excise in well in time and other Government dues and Assessment to Sales
7. Monitoring the daily banking requirements , Bank reconciliation, ensure the accurate and timely processing of positive pay transactions, Daily, monthly, Quarterly and yearly Bank compliance activities etc…
8. All accounting reports comply with Govt law and regulations.
9. Prepare & Submission of C-forms Utilization & Requisition
10. Assist the Auditors and ensure the accuracy of data and adherence of the system to GAAP/IFRS (as applicable).
Register Job Alert to get notified with new jobs