Jobs in India/Panchkula
Sapience Info Waves ( View company details )
The Search Engine Analyst will be responsible for monitoring overall search engine performance for SEM campaigns. The Search Engine Analyst will work with the Search Engine Marketing Manager and Internet Marketing Team to implement search strategies and track the effectiveness of new and existing campaigns.
The successful candidate will have strong analytic capabilities with specific knowledge of online marketing analytics. The Search Engine Analyst is expected to produce daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting; assigned analytic projects; and produce independent analysis to help search engine strategy.
Provide support and analysis for the Search Engine marketing team including:
* First & Foremost --- ONLY White HAT SEO’s.
* Monitor, track, and report on paid search metrics, including trend analysis.
* Provide support for search engine optimization recommendations.
* Interact with copywriter and web service manager to optimize copy and landing pages for Search Engine Marketing.
* Provide ad-hoc support for the Search Engine Marketing team including:
* Set up of new campaigns
* QA creative
* Assist in Keyword discovery and expansion
* Top keywords ranking by category
* ROI by Campaign, Site, and Category
* Research and analyze competitor advertising links
· Back link strategy and implementation
· Directory submissions and revisions
· Internal link optimization
· SEO technical analysis and evaluation
· Website remediation
· Key phrase research
· META optimization
· Stay up to date on the latest industry developments
Register Job Alert to get notified with new jobs